Your voice, experience, and perspective is important to us!
If you have a grievance you’d like to share regarding a Motivo Continuing Education event, please follow the below steps to let us know.
Motivo respects your right to an orderly process whereby problems, complaints, and disagreements with Motivo’s continuing education program can be considered fairly and quickly. If you have a grievance with a Motivo continuing education program, you should proceed using the following steps:
- Discuss the grievance with the Motivo Director of Continuing Education who will discuss it with the appropriate domain consultant if needed. The Director of Continuing Education can be reached via email at [email protected]
- If you are dissatisfied, ask to speak with the manager of the Motivo Director of Continuing Education. If you do not feel comfortable asking the director for the name of his/her manager, please contact our office and the receptionist will assist you (470) 231-1256. The manager must meet with you within two (2) working days of your request.
- If the manager and you cannot reach an agreement, ask him or her to provide you with a Client Grievance Form. If you need help completing the form, ask any staff with whom you feel comfortable for assistance. The completed Client Grievance Form should be submitted directly to Motivo’s CEO within five (5) working days of your meeting with the manager.
- The CEO will respond in writing to your written grievance within five (5) working days.
- The CEO’s decision is Motivo’s final step in the grievance process. If you are still dissatisfied, it is your responsibility to seek legal counsel.
If you do not take your concern to the next grievance step within the designated time limits, Motivo will consider the grievance settled based on the last reply or action. If Motivo fails to comply with the grievance procedures and prescribed timelines, the attendee’s grievance will automatically advance to the CEO.
You are encouraged to file a grievance when you are dissatisfied with any aspect of Motivo’s continuing education events. Motivo will not withhold services, or take any other form of recrimination based on your filing a grievance.